- 3 frozen bananas (Sliced)
- 1 hefty Tbsp Cocoa Nibs
- 4 finely chopped large mint leaves
- 1 scoop Orgain Iced Matcha Latte Plant Based Protein Powder
- In your blender add Bananas (Sliced), Cocoa Nibs, Mint Leaves (Add a couple more if you want), Orgain Matcha Plant Based Protein Powder
- Blend away! - Your blender might need help. If it seems like it’s not moving use a spoon to push your banana chunks around. You can also add a dash of Almond Milk or Water to help.
- Once blended (You’ll see that it already looks like ice cream!) place in tin bread pan and place in freezer for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from freezer and serve immediately
- Add toppings as you please!