White Chocolate Coconut Smoothie Bowl
January 13, 2020
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
- Add the white chocolate to a microwavable-safe bowl and pour in 2 cups of Orgain Unsweetened or Lightly Sweetened Protein Almond Milk.
- Set aside the other 1/2 cup of almond milk for later use.
- Microwave until the mixture has melted and then pour over ice to let it cool.
- Place unsweetened coconut flakes in a hot oven for 30 seconds to 1 minute to brown lightly.
- Put the banana, maca powder, cashew nuts, 1 tbsp of the toasted coconut, 2 scoops of Orgain Orgain Vanilla Plant-Based Protein Powder and remaining 1/2 cup of Orgain Unsweetened or Lightly Sweetened Protein Almond Milk into a blender.
- Blend on high for a minute until all ingredients have been completely incorporated. Add milk and ice as needed for desired smoothie thickness.
- Divide the blended mixture between the two glasses and and stir in the chocolate mixture. Top with remaining toasted coconut and serve.
Organic Protein™ Almond Milk - Unsweetened Vanilla
Enjoy our unsweetened organic almond milk in coffee, cereal, baking, or straight out of a glass! With 10g of organic, plant based protein in every serving, our organic almond milk is ideal for anyone seeking a milk alternative that packs the protein too. Plus, with 1/3 less sugar than the leading brands, 25% of your daily calcium and vitamin D needs in every serving, what's not to love!?