Easter Collagen Gummies Recipe
April 16, 2019
Servings: 24 gummies
- 1 cup 100% juice
- 1 tbsp pure agar powder
- 2 tbsp Manuka honey
- 2 tbsp Orgain Collagen Peptides
- Easter bunny and/or Easter egg candy mold trays
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together 1 cup of juice and 1 tablespoon of pure agar powder and bring up to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and whisk in Manuka honey and collagen powder. The texture of the mixture should become thicker quickly.
- Pour the gummy liquid into the candy molds and place in the refrigerator to chill until the gummies are completely cool and fully set. Gently pop the gummies out of the candy molds and store them in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy!