- Add the white chocolate to a microwavable-safe bowl and pour in 2 cups of Orgain Unsweetened or Lightly Sweetened Protein Almond Milk.
- Set aside the other 1/2 cup of almond milk for later use.
- Microwave until the mixture has melted and then pour over ice to let it cool.
- Place unsweetened coconut flakes in a hot oven for 30 seconds to 1 minute to brown lightly.
- Put the banana, maca powder, cashew nuts, 1 tbsp of the toasted coconut, 2 scoops of Orgain Orgain Vanilla Plant-Based Protein Powder and remaining 1/2 cup of Orgain Unsweetened or Lightly Sweetened Protein Almond Milk into a blender.
- Blend on high for a minute until all ingredients have been completely incorporated. Add milk and ice as needed for desired smoothie thickness.
- Divide the blended mixture between the two glasses and and stir in the chocolate mixture. Top with remaining toasted coconut and serve.
This White Chocolate Coconut Cashew Smoothie Bowl recipe is quick and easy to make for breakfast or as a decadent post-workout snack that will fill you up on winter days.
Nutrition Information, 1 Smoothie:
- Calories per serving: 506.5
- Carbohydrates: 53.1 g
- Protein: 27.8 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Fiber: 8.6 g
- Sugar: 29 g