- ½ cup gluten free oat flour or almond flour
- ½ cup Organic Plant Based Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup unrefined coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 TBS flax seed + 3 TBS water)
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- Optional “frosting”: (2 TBS coconut butter + 2 TBS maple syrup)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Spray a donut pan with coconut oil spray and add batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Garnish donuts with optional coconut butter “frosting”.