- 10 large eggs
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 5 chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 cup Orgain Unsweetened Plant Based Protein Powder
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup your favorite cheese (ours is shredded cheddar!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk all the eggs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the bowl and mix thoroughly!
- In a 16 cavity muffin tin, line with muffin liners.
- Time to pour into each cavity ¾ of the way full. They will rise so don’t fill to the top!
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy or store in the fridge!
On-the-go breakfast in the form of a Spinach and Cheese Quiche Muffin. Meal prepping never seemed so simple! It’s back to school season and we’re here to help you make breakfast cleaner and easier. Fuel your body with protein and nutrients to kick off your day!