Skip to content
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 14 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted to a liquid
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure peppermint extract
- 6 Tbsp. warm water
- Crushed peppermint candy canes
- In a powerful food processor, combine pitted dates and almonds. Pulse until almonds are chopped into tiny pieces.
- Add the protein powder, cocoa powder, melted coconut oil, peppermint extract and water. Mix until a sticky dough forms. (If too wet, add more protein powder, if too dry, add more water).
- Taking about 1 Tbsp. dough at a time, roll into small balls and coat with crushed candy canes.
- Store in an air-tight container in fridge or freezer.
By Kiwi and Carrot