Skip to content
- avocado oil spray
- 1 TBS flaxseed + 3 TBS water
- ½ large smashed banana
- 1 TBS unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop (1/4 cup) Orgain Vanilla Protein Powder
- Dash each of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves
- For serving: chopped dates, walnuts, maple syrup
- Warm a skillet over medium heat with a little bit of avocado oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 TBS flaxseed + 3 TBS water and let sit for a few minutes to create your "flax egg".
- Next, add smashed banana, almond milk, protein powder, and spice mixture and blend with a fork until well combined.
- Spoon mixture onto the skillet and spread with a spatula so it forms several large thin circles.
- Heat for 5 minutes, or until golden brown underneath, then flip and heat for 3-5 on the other side.
- While the pancake pizza is cooking, chop your dates.
- To assemble, transfer the pancake pizza to a large plate or cutting board and top with dried dates and nuts. Serve immediately.