- 1 ½ Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Scoops Orgain Chocolate Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1.3 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Melt and mix all topping ingredients on low heat. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle melted cocoa mixture onto paper in the design you desire. Freeze for 30+ minutes or until hardened.
- Before pulling your hardened toppings out of the freezer, blend all shake ingredients on high and pour into your favorite glass, or two if sharing! Top and enjoy!
Rich, chocolatey goodness without all the bad stuff, plus a ton of clean nutrition!