- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 extra-large eggs
- 1/2 cup grass-fed unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a bundt pan or two large bread loaf pans.
- 2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a stand mixer. Add eggs. Melt butter and coconut oil, cool and add to mixture, along with the rest of the ingredients. Mix on low just until incorporated.
- 3. Pour into pans and smooth tops. Bake 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out almost clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes; move to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Who doesn't love chocolate zucchini bread? This recipe incorporates clean protein, whole wheat, and that all important freshly grated zucchini for a moist treat with a healthy, wholesome kick.