About This Recipe
A classic banana bread with an Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge twist. And chocolate chips.
- 2 scoops Orgain Organic Protein Plant Based Protein Powder— Creamy Chocolate Fudge
- 1 cup Orgain Organic Protein Almond Milk
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 ½ tsps baking soda
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9x5 bread pan.
- Puree oats in a blender until flour like consistency. Mix in dry ingredients.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, almond milk, banana, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract, until combined. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the bread pan and spread evenly. Bake for 45-55 minutes.