- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp aquafaba (liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- 1/2 cup Orgain Plant-Based Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (vegan)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (vegan)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (or 1/2 tsp baking soda)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Add all ingredients except 1/4 cup peanut butter and the chocolate chips to a food processor or blender and process until you get a smooth batter.
- Line an 8x8 inch baking tray with parchment paper.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter and pour it into the baking tray evenly.
- Lastly, add the remaining peanut butter (1/4 cup) on top and create patterns using a knife or fork.
- Bake for 35 minutes (if you’re doubling this recipe and using a bigger tray, you’ll need to increase the baking time) and let cool before eating.
Notes: If you like it extra sweet, add 2-3 tbsp of coconut sugar to the batter.
These chocolate peanut butter brownies are plant-based, made without gluten and refined sugar. They even have our plant based protein using the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor and did we mention they're delicious?