- 1 (15 oz. can) garbanzo beans, strained and rinsed
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ scoop Orgain Organic Superfoods Powder - Original
- Salt, to taste
- Ice water, if needed
- Place the drained chickpeas, tahini, zucchini, garlic, lemon juice and superfood powder in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until a smooth paste is produced, adding the oil in as you go. You may want to scrape the sides down once or twice to make sure all of the beans are pureed and mixture is combined. If the mixture is too thick, add a little ice water to desired consistency. Taste and season with salt to your likeness.
- Serve drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with fresh herbs.
NOTES*Will keep, tightly covered, for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.