- 2 cups plain coconut yogurt (or yogurt of your choice)
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups blueberries
- ½ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup Orgain Lightly Sweetened Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Begin by making the base for the layers. Combine yogurt, Orgain almond milk, agave nectar and vanilla extract in a bowl and whisking together. Set aside and refrigerate as you work.
- First layer: Combine strawberries and ½ cup of yogurt mixture in a high speed blender and process until smooth. If you can’t stand the seeds, puree and then press through a fine - mesh strainer. Discard seeds. Transfer strawberry mix to popsicle molds and fill each mold ⅓ of the way full. Cover and insert popsicle sticks. Place in freezer for at least 1 hour until first layer solidifies.
- Second layer: Retrieve 1 cup of the yogurt mixture from the refrigerator. If it has firmed up a bit, add a touch of almond milk so you can pour it. Fill each mold ⅓ of the way full with yogurt mixture ONLY. Cover and return to the freezer for an additional hour until second layer solidifies.
- Third layer: Combine blueberries and the remaining ½ cup of yogurt mixture in a high speed blender and process until smooth. Transfer blueberry mix to popsicle molds and fill the remaining ⅓ of the mold. Cover and return to the freezer for 6 + hours until frozen solid.