- 1 15 oz. can black beans, no sodium
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup oat flour or GF quick - cooking oats, ground into a flour
- 2 scoops Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder - Peanut Butter
- ¼ teaspoon pink salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients (except peanut butter) into a food processor and process until smooth and no chunks remain.
- Pour into lined sheet tray and spread evenly for a single layer. Drizzle peanut butter on top and create a swirl with a toothpick.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Brownies will be slightly soft.
- Allow to cool and cut into 9 even squares.