Your classic lunchtime favorite gets a new twist with this take on a PB&J smoothie! Banana, peanut butter, raspberries, and a pinch of sea salt team up with Orgain Vanilla Protein Powder to bring you the perfect on-the-go snack. Pack it for lunch or pair it with a workout – no matter how you enjoy, the PB&J won’t let you down!
- 1/3 cup raspberries (mashed)
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1-2 scoops Orgain Vanilla Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1 pinch sea salt
Servings: 2 smoothies
- Mash raspberries into the bottom of two mason jars.
- Combine all other ingredients in a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the PB smoothie mixture over the top of the raspberries and enjoy!