- 1 1/2 cup Orgain Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 -2 dates, soaked and pitted
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Whipped coconut cream
- Toasted coconut
- In a high speed blender, combine all the above ingredients, except for the chia seeds. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a medium sized bowl and gently whisk in chia seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 1 hour so the chia seeds can absorb the liquid.
- Stores well in the fridge, covered for up to 2 - 3 days.