- 2 cups semi sweet vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. natural, creamy almond butter
- 1 cup natural, creamy almond butter
- 4 scoops Orgain Organic Protein Powder, Sweet Vanilla Bean
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Orgain Vanilla Almond Milk, sweetened or unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- Line 2 muffin tins with paper liners. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips, coconut oil and almond butter in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and microwave an additional 30 seconds. Stir until chips are completely smooth. *If additional microwaving is necessary, do in 10-second intervals so it doesn’t overcook and become clumpy.
- Spoon just enough chocolate into each liner to cover the bottom, about 1 ½ tsp. Don’t fill too much!
- Place in freezer to harden for about 5 minutes.
- While chocolate is hardening, make filling by combining all filling ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Remove muffin tins from freezer. Scoop up filling about 1 Tbsp. at a time and roll into a ball. Place on top of hardened chocolate. Lightly press into the ball with your finger to allow it to spread onto the chocolate slightly. Repeat until each chocolate has a ball on it.
- Spoon just enough chocolate into each liner to cover the almond butter filling and fill in the sides. You may have a little leftover melted chocolate, that’s ok.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top and place in the freezer for another 5-10 minutes to harden before enjoying.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for best results.
*Tastes best when slightly cold!