- 4 scoops Orgain Peanut Butter Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 tsp. natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- 1 ½ tsp. chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine protein powder and 1 cup oats. Pulse until a
- crumbly mix forms. Set aside 1/3 cup crumbles for the topping.
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil over low heat. Stir in peanut butter,
- honey and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry mix, add in eggs and pulse until combined. Gently
- stir in remaining ½ cup oats.
- Grease an 8x8 dish. Spoon dough into dish and gently smear top with jam.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds and the 1/3 cup dry mix.
- Bake 30 minutes, allow to cool and enjoy!
*Can be kept up to 3 days stored in fridge or at room temperature.