- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats + ¼ cup
- 1/2 cup Orgain Organic Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- 1 tsp. pure almond extract
- 1/4 cup Orgain Organic Protein Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut + more for topping
- Melted dark or semi-sweet chocolate for topping (optional)
- Combine dates, almond butter, ½ cup rolled oats and protein powder in a powerful food processor and pulse until incorporated.
- Add almond extract, almond milk and honey and mix well until a sticky dough forms.
- Remove from processor and place in a bowl.
- With your hands, mix in the chopped almonds and shredded coconut.
- Place in an 8X8 baking dish and push into the dough, molding it into the dish.
- Top with shredded coconut and (if desired) pipe some melted chocolate in lines across the top.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours to set and cut into 10 bars.
- Store in fridge or freezer and enjoy cold!