- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats + ¼ cup
- 1/2 cup Orgain Organic Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- 1 tsp. pure almond extract
- 1/4 cup Orgain Organic Protein Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut + more for topping
- Melted dark or semi-sweet chocolate for topping (optional)
- Combine dates, almond butter, ½ cup rolled oats and protein powder in a powerful food processor and pulse until incorporated.
- Add almond extract, almond milk and honey and mix well until a sticky dough forms.
- Remove from processor and place in a bowl.
- With your hands, mix in the chopped almonds and shredded coconut.
- Place in an 8X8 baking dish and push into the dough, molding it into the dish.
- Top with shredded coconut and (if desired) pipe some melted chocolate in lines across the top.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours to set and cut into 10 bars.
- Store in fridge or freezer and enjoy cold!
Here at Orgain, we’re more than just picky about our protein powder, we’re also extremely picky about our recipes that include it … and our friends at Kiwi and Carrot are some of the best to do it, so we have joined forces with them to provide you some amazingly healthy, tasty and picky recipes using Orgain’s Organic plant based Protein Powders. Enjoy!