- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raw chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup Orgain Vanilla Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup cranberries or dried cherries
- Place dates and protein powder to a food processor and pulse until you get sticky paste.
- Transfer this paste into a bowl, add pepitas, cranberries and roughly chopped almond and mix well.
- Spoon this mixture to a rectangular pan lined with parchment paper. Press mixture down into a thin firm layer.
- Place in the freezer for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- Remove from the freezer and slice into thin bars with a knife.
- Store bar in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.