- 1 Orgain Healthy Kids Organic Nutritional Shake, Strawberry flavor
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups Orgain Lightly Sweetened Protein Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup black chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 - 2 tbsp natural sweetener of your choice (honey, maple syrup)
- Chopped fresh fruit
- Blend until smooth with a handful of ice, pop a straw in and enjoy!
Kiddo Friendly Chia Pudding
- Whisk all ingredients together vigorously until smooth (no chia lumps!). Cover mixture and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Spoon pudding out into small dish and top with your favorite seasonal fresh fruit. Your kids will love it! And don't forget to fill their lunchbox with fruits, veggies and Orgain's Kids Organic Nutritional Shakes!
Kids are starting to head back to school, leaving parents moving fast and furious around the kitchen- making early breakfasts, packing healthy lunches, thinking through creative snack ideas… and hoping everyone can make it through dinner.
At Orgain, we are parents too. So we’d love to share some of our favorite, easy, healthy recipes sure to win your kids over as they run out the door… or come back in after a busy day.