- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 slices of lemon
- 1 sweet potato, chopped
- 2 cups of fresh kale
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, peel and chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 scoop Orgain Grass Fed Pasture Raised Collagen Peptides Protein Powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add sweet potatoes and bake for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Next, line a second baking sheet with parchment paper and then place the salmon/protein of choice on the pan and drizzle with olive oil and shallots.
- Then, sprinkle with salt and pepper and add lemon slices.
- Place in the oven when the sweet potatoes have roughly 12 minutes left.
- Add all of the ingredients for the dressing in a blender and smooth until all contents are well combined.
- Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Once sweet potatoes and salmon are done cooking, place into bowls or on plates and evenly divide the kale and quinoa.
- Add the sweet potatoes, salmon, shallots and avocado, then drizzle with dressing.
Nutritional Informational without Salmon
- Calories per serving: 870
- Carbohydrates: 128.3 g
- Protein: 32.7 g
- Fiber: 33.4 g
- Fat: 36.1 g