- 12 Medjool dates, pitted (about 1 cup packed)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup raw pecans
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 scoops Orgain Collagen Peptides
- ½ cup mashed avocado
- 10 oz. zucchini (about 1 medium)
- ½ cup coconut cream (you can buy canned coconut cream or scrape the top off of full-fat canned coconut milk)
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup raw Turbinado sugar
MAKE THE CRUST
- Soak pitted dates in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix well until a smooth, sticky dough forms.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper in a 9x9 pan. Press the dough evenly into the pan, using the back of a thin metal spatula if helpful. (If dough sticks to spatula, run it under some warm water and continue without drying it).
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour filling over crust.
- Place in freezer overnight and thaw 15-20 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Store leftovers in the freezer in an airtight container.
- By Kiwi & Carrot
Delicious enough for a special occasion and nutritious/easy enough for every day, this collagen recipe is a new take on a classic!