- 1 TBS avocado oil
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 white onion, diced
- 3 cups veggie broth
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 scoop Orgain Collagen
- Optional for serving: parsley, yogurt
- In a medium pot, heat avocado oil and add the onion and garlic powder. Sauté for 4-5 minutes until the onion is translucent and fragrant.
- Add the carrots, peppers, vegetable broth, Himalayan sea salt, and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the carrots are fork-tender.
- Allow to cool slightly, then add soup to a high-speed blender with Collagen scoop and blend until smooth.
- Serve with fresh parsley and yogurt swirl.
Looking for new ways to incorporate your daily collagen? This soup recipe is healthy on it's own, and the added scoop of Orgain Collagen puts it over the top!