- 1 TBS avocado oil
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 white onion, diced
- 3 cups veggie broth
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 scoop Orgain Collagen
- Optional for serving: parsley, yogurt
- In a medium pot, heat avocado oil and add the onion and garlic powder. Sauté for 4-5 minutes until the onion is translucent and fragrant.
- Add the carrots, peppers, vegetable broth, Himalayan sea salt, and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the carrots are fork-tender.
- Allow to cool slightly, then add soup to a high-speed blender with Collagen scoop and blend until smooth.
- Serve with fresh parsley and yogurt swirl.