- 4 cups shredded coconut plus extra for coating
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly
- 4 scoops Organic Plant Based Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp. coconut extract, optional
- 4 oz. dark chocolate
- Place 4 cups coconut, oil, Orgain Protein Powder, coconut milk and coconut extract in food processor.
- Blend until mixture starts to come together.
- Form into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place extra coconut (about 1/2 cup) in processor and blend until coconut is broken into very small pieces. Roll balls in coconut until well coated.
- Melt chocolate in microwave. Drizzle over coconut balls and let dry.
If you’re as obsessed with coconut as we are, this recipe will be a staple in your kitchen long after the snow melts. Vegan, gluten free, and all good.