- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Orgain Chocolate Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice
Servings: 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8X8 glass dish with parchment paper.
- Add all brownie ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread the mixture into the parchment paper lined pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until firm to the touch and cracked on the edges.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.