About This Recipe
If you like choco-lot, you’ll love this sweet Chocolate Coconut Raspberry Smoothie recipe!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp ground flax
- 1 1/2 cups Orgain Sweetened or Unsweetened Protein Almond Milk
- 2 scoops Orgain Plant-Based Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Crushed coconut and raspberries for toppings
- **Optional: 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Add all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in your glass of choice and top with crushed coconut and enjoy!
If you like choco-lot, you’ll love this sweet Chocolate Coconut Raspberry Smoothie recipe. Keep your holiday sweet tooth satisfied and share it with friends and family at your next gathering.
Nutrient Information, 1 Serving, 2 Smoothies:
- Calories per serving: 939
- Carbohydrates: 106 g
- Protein: 53.1 g
- Fat: 45.2 g
- Fiber: 28.3 g
- Sugar: 48.6 g