- ⅓ cup cooked sweet potato
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 1 TBS honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup nut milk
- 5 Ice Cubes
- 1 scoop Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder - Chocolate
- Roast or boil your sweet potatoes, cool slightly and scoop out the flesh.
- Refrigerate overnight or until cool.
- Add everything to your blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Sweet potatoes are not only delicious, but also rich in beta carotene — a carotenoid that converts into vitamin A — which helps boost the immune system and lower the risk for various diseases. Regular enjoyment of sweet potatoes has also been linked to longevity, which means more time for eating delicious sweet potatoes!