- 2 bags of your favorite Chai tea
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1 scoop of Orgain Protein + Superfoods Vanilla Plant Based Protein Powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ginger ground
- ½ teaspoon cloves ground
- ½ vanilla bean
- Simmer your 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Steep two bags of Chai tea in the simmered coconut milk for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice your vanilla bean in half lengthwise and scrape inside into the blender.
- After your Chai has steeped, pour coconut milk into blender with the rest of your ingredients.
- Pour into your favorite popsicle mold, freeze overnight, and enjoy!
Ready to make good use of that popsicle mold that’s been hiding in your pantry? Don’t wait until summertime! This delicious and satisfying recipe pulls together the spicy flavors of the season, along with the added nutrition of our new Orgain Protein + Superfoods Plant Based Protein Powder. Our mold made eight popsicles, but depending on size yours may make more or less.