Skip to content
- 1 cup peanut butter or nut butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 scoops Orgain Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dried apple slices, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients except the dried apple slices to a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined and sticky.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop ~1.5 TBS balls onto the baking sheet and flatten with the back of a spatula.
- Press a dried apple slice onto the top of each cookie and sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool before serving. Store in the fridge for 5-7 days and freeze for long term storage.
By Flora & Vino