- 1 12 oz package silken tofu
- 2 scoops Orgain Plant-Based Chocolate Powder
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- mint leaves for garnish
- Dirt topping: 6 Emmy’s Organics Coconut Cookies Dark Cacao, crushed
- In a food processor, blend silken tofu, Orgain protein powder, cacao powder, vanilla extract and maple syrup until completely smooth. Scrape down the sides a few times to make sure that everything blends evenly.
- Pour the pudding mixture into a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
- Ladle the pudding evenly into 4 glass jars or cups, sprinkle on the cookie “dirt”, and place mint leaves in the middle.
- DIG IN!