- 1 Sweet potato sliced
- 1 scoop Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder - Chocolate
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Coconut oil
- Pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice your sweet potato.
- Grease sheet pan with coconut oil and place slices at least ¼ inch apart.
- Bake 25min+, depending on how toasty you like your sweet potato toast.
- Meanwhile, mix Greek yogurt, Orgain Protein Powder and honey.
- Dollop your Chocolate greek yogurt on slightly cooled sweet potato toast and top with pomegranate seeds and chopped pistachios.