- 2/3 cup Raw Softened Coconut Butter
- 2 scoops Orgain Superfood Powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup shredded coconut (for rolling)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and pulse until well-combined.
- Roll mixture into ~1” balls with your hands and roll into the shredded coconut for topping.
- Place balls onto a parchment covered sheet pan and place pan in the freezer or fridge for 30 mins to harden.
- Store balls in the refrigerator for up to one week and freeze for long term storage.