- 6 romaine hearts (or 3 large stalks of romaine, halved)
- 1 small red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 small cucumber, julienne
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, julienne
- ½ cup creen onions, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- ½ mango, peeled + sliced
- 2 Tbsp jalapeno, sliced
- 6 rice paper wrappers
- Black sesame seed (optional - for garnish)
- 4 Tbsp Peanut butter
- 1 scoop Orgain Peanut Butter Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 Tbsp lim juice
- ¼ cup water
- Salt - to taste
- Now that you have carefully prepped all of your veggies into small, bite sized pieces, it’s time to make our rolls.
- Start by soaking rice paper sheets in warm water until soft and pliable, about 15 - 20 seconds.
- Make sure they’re fully soft before removing from water. Work one sheet at a time otherwise they will stick together.
- Remove from water and lay rice paper out on a clean surface. Pat dry with a clean towel. Begin to layer ingredients into the center of the sheet into a rainbow format. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds to top.
- Then, start by folding bottom half (closest to you) up and over ingredients, tucking tightly. Fold in each side to secure. Continue to roll until you have completed the roll.
- Serve immediately. You can cut in half or serve whole.
- In a high speed blender or Nutribullet, combine all ingredients. Process approx. 30 - 45 seconds until smooth.
- Sauce will save in fridge sealed for 1 week.