- 1 Watermelon
- 2 Cans of Organic Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- Dash of Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- Open your two cans of Organic Coconut Cream. You will see that the top is hard, the bottom of the can contains coconut water. ONLY scoop out all the solid Coconut Cream into the blender. IF the whole can is liquid-y, chances are it hot out wherever you are! Don’t worry, stick it in the fridge until it hardens.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup to your blender.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Organic Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- to your blender.
- Optional: Use your sifter to sift the Protein Powder into your blender. This will allow the whip to blend a bit easier.
- Add your Dash of Himalayan Pink Sea Salt.
- BLEND! BLEND! BLEND! - this step can take 1 minute or it can take 5 depending on the consistency of your Coconut Fat. Don’t give up and keep blending, you will see it start to whip.
- Once you have your Protein Coconut Whip, dollop your cupcakes!
- Add blueberries on top for patriotic fun! Options: Pinch Himalayan Pink Sea Salt on top to be fancy!
- Once your cupcakes are done, let them chill in the fridge for a few minutes!
- Serve and enjoy!