- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup Orgain Vanilla Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 100% dark chocolate bar
- Optional toppings: freeze dried strawberries (crush), coconut shreds, chopped pistachios
Servings: 12 servings
- First, heat up the waffle maker.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, thoroughly whisk all the wet ingredients.
- Merge the wet ingredients in the bowl with the dry ingredients and whisk until ingredients are fully combined!
- Now you’re ready to make those waffles! Spray the waffle maker with cooking spray (we used coconut oil spray).
- Pour ½ cup of waffle batter onto the waffle maker and close the top.
- Each waffle should take about 8 minutes.
- Repeat the process until all the waffle batter is gone, making three circular waffles.
- Cut the waffle circles in 4 different triangles and stick a popsicle stick in the round side of the waffle.
- Melt the whole chocolate bar on medium-high heat. Make sure you are consistently moving the chocolate around so it doesn’t burn.
- Dip the waffle pops in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with toppings! We suggest using a drying rack on top of a cookie sheet to allow melted chocolate to drip through.
- Cool down in the fridge for about 5-10 minutes and serve!