- ½ cup pine nuts
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 scoops Orgain Collagen Peptides
- 3 cups fresh basil, packed
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 purple sweet potatoes
- 2 yellow summer squash
- 2 zucchini
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- Prepare the pesto: add all ingredients except oil to a food processor and pulse until combined. Slowly drizzle oil in and mix until incorporated. Set aside.
- Prepare veggies: wash and peel potatoes. Using a spiralizer, spiralize potatoes and squash into long, thin strings.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add the potatoes and heat until beginning to soften, stirring occasionally. Add squash, halved tomatoes and desired amount of pesto. Stir to incorporate and heat until warm. Don’t over-heat or veggie “noodles” will become mushy.
- Serve immediately and store extra pesto in an air-tight container in fridge or freezer.
*Extra pesto lasts 2-3 days in fridge or 3 months in freezer.
By Kiwi & Carrot