- 2 bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1/2 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop Orgain Organic Protein, Sweet Vanilla Bean, Plant-Based Powder
- 1/4 tsp rose water
- 1 - 2 dates, pitted and soaked
- When making smoothie bowls, I like to begin with frozen fruits to create a thicker, smoother texture. If you’re working with fresh fruit, feel free to add in a few ice cubes to create the same consistency.
- In a high speed blender combine the above ingredients and process for 30 - 45 seconds until smooth and frothy.
- Transfer to a bowl (or cup) and top with berries, nuts, superfoods...even edible flowers.