Skip to content
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups flour (or whole-wheat flour)
- 1/2 cup Orgain Vanilla Bean Organic Protein Powder
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- White or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix of ½ cup cinnamon and ½ cup sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a standing bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugars until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and pumpkin puree and mix.
- Add flour, protein powder, oats, baking soda and salt and mix until just incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Form cookies into 1 1/2" balls and roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until cookies are firm.
By Kiwi and Carrot