Skip to content
- 3 Orgain Protein Bars
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons Orgain Almond Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Optional toppings- chopped nuts, chopped dark chocolate
- Cut a piece of wax paper into thin strips. Place a strip into each cup of a 12-count mini muffin pan.
- Microwave protein bars for 20-30 seconds; cut each bar into four even pieces, making 12 pieces.
- Flatten each piece and press into the cup of the muffin pan. Repeat with all the pieces. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the avocado pudding. In a blender or food processor, add avocado, cocoa powder, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Place a dollop of pudding into each cup in the muffin pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings; serve immediately or store in the fridge.