- 1 cup GF quick - cooking oats
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder - Iced Matcha Latte
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons - ¼ cup filtered water
- 4 oz vegan chocolate / chocolate chips
- In a food processor, combine the top set of ingredients and process into a coarse flour. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place the second set of ingredients (except water) into processor and process, slowing adding water, until smooth. Add dry mix to wet mix and pulse until mixture begins to stick together. (You can add in additional water here if mix is too dry).
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop mixture and place on a parchment lined tray.
- To make chocolate sauce, place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave for approximately 45 - 60 seconds, until melted. While warm, transfer chocolate sauce into a ziplock bag to pipe onto the bites. Push all the chocolate into one bottom corner of the bag. Snip of a tiny piece of the bottom, and gently squeeze. Drizzle chocolate back and forth over the bites, creating a zigzag pattern.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden chocolate. Can be stored for 1 week in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- Share & enjoy!