Skip to content
- In a blender or food processor, separately process buckwheat groats, oats and chia into flour.
- Combine and sift into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients (cinnamon, baking powder and salt) and whisk to combine.
- Then, combine banana, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla and 2 cups almond milk into the blender and process on high until smooth.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients whisking to incorporate. The mixture should be somewhat thick, but smooth. Add additional almond milk, if needed.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat. Once hot, add a bit of coconut oil to coat the pan. Then scoop the mixture into the pan spreading out into a pancake as you go.
- Let cook on one side for approx 4 -5 minutes until bubbles form on the top. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes until golden brown.
By Kristina Jackson