- 1 medium banana, peeled & frozen
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving Orgain Sweet Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- Apples slices
- Shredded coconut
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Add smoothie bowl ingredients into a blender and blend until thick & creamy.
- Pour into a bowl & top with fresh fruit, granola, coconut & cinnamon!
For this recipe you can also use Orgain Almond Milk, which adds 10 grams of plant-based protein!
By @HealthyGroceryGirl, Megan Roosevelt, Registered Dietitian
Here at Orgain, we’re more than just picky about our protein powder, we’re also extremely picky about our recipes that include it, so we have joined forces with Healthy Grocery Girl to provide you some amazingly tasty, picky and healthy recipes using Orgain’s Organic plant based Protein Powders. Enjoy!