- 1 medium banana, peeled & frozen
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving Orgain Sweet Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- Apples slices
- Shredded coconut
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Add smoothie bowl ingredients into a blender and blend until thick & creamy.
- Pour into a bowl & top with fresh fruit, granola, coconut & cinnamon!
For this recipe you can also use Orgain Almond Milk, which adds 10 grams of plant-based protein!
By @HealthyGroceryGirl, Megan Roosevelt, Registered Dietitian