Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 3.5 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 Tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 Tsp ground cloves
- 2/3 cup ofSweetened or Unsweetened Orgain Protein Almond Milk
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 Tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup chopped gingersnaps
- 3/4 cup chopped graham crackers
- Sugar-free caramel sauce for topping, if desired
- Add pumpkin puree into a medium sized bowl. Then, add the agave, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, cloves and Orgain Protein Almond Milk and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Next in a separate bowl, add egg whites and beat on medium-high until soft peaks form. While beating, slowly add Stevia, and beat until stiff peaks form. Mixture will go from frothy to smooth and will gain volume. When done, set egg mixture aside.
- In a third bowl, mix cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth. Add a small amount of the egg whites to the cream cheese mixture and fold to combine. Add remaining egg whites to mixture and carefully fold until it’s well combined. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Finally, add one and a half tablespoons of the graham cracker and gingersnap combs on the bottom of the jar. Add two tablespoons of pumpkin pie filling. Add two tablespoons of cream cheese mousse. Repeat layers one through three. There should be two of each layer in one jar or glass.
- Top the jars with a drizzle of caramel and sprinkle cookie crumbs on top if desired. Set in the fridge until ready to serve and then enjoy!
Looking for healthy dessert alternatives for your Thanksgiving meal? Try these individual No-Bake Pumpkin Pies for a simplistic twist on the classic seasonal dish.
- Calories per serving: 386
- Carbohydrates: 65.6 g
- Protein: 10.2 g
- Fat: 12.8 g
- Sugar: 24.85 g