- 1 Cup almond flour
- 1 Cup Orgian Vanilla Plant Based Protein Powder
- ½ Cup melted coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons Orgain Bananas and Cream RTD
- 1 Cup almond butter
- ¼ Cup Orgain Bananas and Cream RTD
- Pinch sea salt
- ¼ Cup maple syrup
- ⅓ Cup melted coconut oil
- 4 sliced bananas
- *Add whipped cream on top
Prep Time: 45 minutes
- First, the crust! In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the almond flour and Orgain Vanilla Plant Based Protein Powder. Then, pour in the melted coconut oil and Orgain Bananas and Cream RTD. Mix well and set aside.
- Spray a 16 cavity cupcake tin with coconut oil spray.
- Now, with a tablespoon, scoop one generous tablespoon of crust into each cupcake cavity. Press the crust into the base evenly. If there is leftover crust, distribute it however you’d like! Once your done, stick in the freezer or fridge while you make the toffee filling.
- On to the toffee filling! In a medium-sized bowl, measure out almond butter, Orgain Bananas and Cream RTD, pinch sea salt, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil. Mix thoroughly!
- Time to pour the toffee filling over the crust. By using a tablespoon, scoop toffee filling in each cavity. If there’s leftover toffee filling, repeat the process of distributing to each pie as you please.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes for toffee filling to harden.
- When you’re ready to eat a pie or serve, let them sit for about 4-5 minutes. Use a butter knife to help pop them out.
- When you’re ready to enjoy one or to serve them all, place 4 slices of fresh banana and dollop with whipped cream!
- Keep these stored in the freezer. We recommend adding the fresh banana slices and whipped cream when you want to eat one. Otherwise the freshness of the banana layer and whipped on top will fade if you store in the freezer.
A banoffee pie all to yourself! Also, no oven needed. A win-win! The perfect combination of the crunchy crust and silky toffee filling that melts away in your mouth. And to top it all off with fresh banana slices and whipped cream. Perfect dessert to bring to a party or to keep in your freezer to stock up of clean dessert treats!