Who doesn’t love a cold ice cream sandwich on a hot day (or any day for that matter)?! Even better is an ice cream sandwich that you can feel good about feeding the kiddos (and stealing a few bites for yourself, of course). Try this delicious dessert that the whole family can enjoy!
Servings: 10 sandwiches
- In a food processor, blend 10 Kids Chocolate Brownie O-Bars and ⅓ cup peanut butter (add an extra splash of almond milk if needed!).
- In an 8×8 baking pan lined with parchment paper, take half of the Chocolate Brownie “batter” and press into the pan evenly.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the frozen bananas with the almond milk. You will need to stop the blender a few times to help move the bananas.
- Spread entire nice cream over the bottom layer of the sandwiches.
- Stick in the freezer. Once the nice cream is hard or solid enough (about 25 minutes), press the top layer on top.
- Let freeze until hardened (about 30) minutes before cutting.
- Cut into 10 sandwiches and enjoy!