- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup Orgain Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 flax egg (1 TBS flaxseed + 3 TBS water)
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- optional ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl except for the pumpkin and chocolate chips.
- Mix well, then fold in the pumpkin and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the lined loaf pan and top with more chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Store leftover bread in the fridge and freeze for long-term storage.