- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped into small pieces
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- 1, 15-oz can of tomato sauce
- 1, 15-oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1, 15-ounce can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1, 15-oz can of great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1, 15-oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1, tbsp baking cocoa
- 1/2 tsp of chili powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 scoops Orgain Collagen Peptides Protein Powder
3 hours 10 minutes
- In a large crock pot, add all of the ingredients except for the corn.
- Mix well and cook for two to three hours on high or four to five hours on low.
- Then, 30 minutes before serving, add in the corn and allow the chili to continue cooking until the corn is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!
Soup is in season! The weather may be cold, but this Loaded Chili recipe will combat any chills with its mild spice and wholesome ingredients.
- Calories per serving: 221
- Carbohydrates: 38.2 g
- Protein: 14 g
- Fat: 1.7 g
- Fiber: 11.15 g
- Sugar: 6.23 g