- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup Orgain Vanilla RTD
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- for toppings: your favorite berries!
- In a small pot, add the oats, pinch sea salt, and Orgain Vanilla RTD. Cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes. Add an optional dash of ground cinnamon. Make sure you keep an eye on it and consistently stir.
- In a jar or bowl, pour in the oats.
- Add the greek yogurt on top and top with fresh berries!
Two breakfast classics in a new delicious way: together! Oatmeal and yogurt parfaits will never go out of style. Now, making your oatmeal with an Orgain Vanilla ready to drink shake, you’re bound to have a breakfast that will keep you fuller longer and ready to take on the day!